The Extended Study Path is an additional entry year available on to all of ARU London's undergraduate degrees. The extended degree course has been specifically designed to ensure that candidates gain the skills needed to succeed at degree level. Modules help to develop skills in writing assignments, mathematics, computing, public speaking and presenting, whilst developing an understanding of the modern business world. Prospective students should expect to undertake significant amounts of reading and independent study outside of the classroom (approximately 12 hours per week during term time).
This course has particular appeal for candidates who want a change in career and candidates wanting to return to education. Our innovative courses ensure that what you learn can be practically applied to the business world as well as preparing you to tackle the academic workload of a full degree course.
· BSc (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management
· BSc (Hons) Business and Law
· BSc (Hons) Business and Marketing
· BSc (Hons) Business and Tourism
· BSc (Hons) Law and Accounting
· BSc (Hons) Finance and Accounting
· BSc (Hons) International Business Management
· BSc (Hons) Business and Hospitality Management
· BSc (Hons) Business and Healthcare Management
· BSc (Hons) Health and Social Care